Traveling to Santiago

Donato

Jul 7, 2007
Hi ALL, Need detail directions traveling from SDQ Airport to Santiago. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Taxi from SDQ to Caribe Tours bus station in Santo Domingo. Caribe Tours bus to Santiago.

Donato

Jul 7, 2007
BigBird, I am renting a car and need detail directions from SDQ Airport to Santiago. Any help will be greatly appreciated

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
BigBird, I am renting a car and need detail directions from SDQ Airport to Santiago. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sorry but I can't help you with that. You can try using the search engine located in the menu bar. If I find a good link I will post it for you.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A map would be handy for you.
I have one in PDF format. If you want it, send me a PM with your email address.
The route itself is simple, except for crossing Santo Domingo.
It's not difficult to get off track there and you will have to pay attention at all times, as the main road you will be on turns off to the South with little or no warning and lands you up in a heck of a mess, trying to get back to the correct route.
I guess you already know that SDQ is 20 minutes or so East of Santo Domingo, so you have to cross STGO to continue on to Santiago.
If you are doing it around rush hour, be really careful and patient.