UFO's in the DR????

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
OK I wasnt going to post this, I thought about it last night when I saw something weird in the sky, then thought no Id get some stick if I asked. But after reading the report in Sosua News I thought, thank goodness Im not the only one that has been seeing these things. Did anyone else see the weird lights/stars in the sky last night? there were 3 in a strange horizontal line and beside them weird gold stars one was gold sometimes and changed to red.

Sos?a-News

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
OK I wasnt going to post this, I thought about it last night when I saw something weird in the sky, then thought no Id get some stick if I asked. But after reading the report in Sosua News I thought, thank goodness Im not the only one that has been seeing these things. Did anyone else see the weird lights/stars in the sky last night? there were 3 in a strange horizontal line and beside them weird gold stars one was gold sometimes and changed to red.

Sos?a-News
Reading something on Sosua News does NOT give it any credibility whatsoever.
It's just a name, Sosua News, you know. It has absolutely nothing to do with news reporting.
You could phone them up tomorrow and tell them that you saw Mogwai burrowing under your house and apparently stockpiling platanos in his nest, as the world is soon coming to an end, and they would publish it.
Tell them you're a master chef from France and that you won 3 awards for best meal in the Cordon Bleu contest, and they will print it, and you could tell them that you have a wart on your arse that predicts hurricanes, and they will print it.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
What I saw was not flying saucers, not cigar shaped objects but a weird combination of stars/lights at about 3am. Mock all you like, I know what I saw.
Why on EARTH would we mock you Ladybird - you obviously saw what you SAW! :ermm:

These strange light formations normally have a logical explanation but at the moment we have not been advised what it could be - maybe it was the poltergeists coming down from your previous house, maybe it was 2 or 3 low flying drones doing an update survey for Google Earth? Maybe Homeland Security from the US was looking for some dissident citizens who haven't been paying their US taxes recently??

I will keep an open mind until the facts are before me! ~ Grahame.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
it has been in the british press that Mars will be its closest to earth for I can't remember - billions of years or something on August 27th and will appear the same size as the moon. Plus there is an unusual amount of meteor activity at the moment so maybe that explains it.

matilda

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Yes Matilda I think you are right, Ive been reading up on it and the scientists were talking about the unusual activity, the larger one that changed colour could well have been Mars. The date is so close. I have never seen such a strange formation even in the crystal clear skies of Arabia. They also mentionned there has been recent discoveries of more black holes. I wonder if this has any connection to the strange weather patterns we are having throughout the world.

BB, Very few people ever admit when they see something weird in the sky - for fear of mockery. As far as my house goes, the people living there now are selling up as they have also experienced strange happenings. After Im dead I'll come back and tap you on the shoulder one night, maybe then you'll believe all is not as it seems in this life alien:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
BB, After Im dead I'll come back and tap you on the shoulder one night, maybe then you'll believe all is not as it seems in this life alien:
But LADYBIRD .............. you keep telling us how much younger you are than us 'retirees' - those of us on or very close to our 'Old Age pension' type people. How do you think that someone SO much older than you could outlive you - because of the good & honest life I have led? There's a story or two I could tell you about that!!! :bunny::bunny::ermm::cheeky:?

Maybe you were considering visiting me in my urn? Unlikely M'dear - I hope to be spread over some golf course somewhere & finding "My Shoulder" might cause an interesting (or embarrassing) moment for one or both of us!!;):surprised! ~ Grahame