fedex depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
They do not have a "station" in any other place than Santiago and Santo Domingo. To all other cities, trucks leave deaily. There are only "authorized shipping outlets".

miss mia

Oct 13, 2006
do you know where the shipping outlet is? as i have sent a package via fedex to sosua for pick up ?

Feb 7, 2007
What do you mean that you seent a package to Sosua for puckup?

You want to send out or are you receiving?

They will deliver to your address if it can be localized or they ring you up. Otherwise you need to get down to santiago to pick it up at the local station.

If you wnat to use fedex to send something out of country, you can go to Vimenca/WU or EPS and they can ship the item/docs for you over Fedex.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Business Mail ? ? ?

Business Mail also accepts letters, packages, etc. for FedEx. But, . . . @ 1,400 pesos for 4 - 5 ozs, it's expensive!! I'm told that FedEx has an office @ every major DR airport. True?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Business Mail also accepts letters, packages, etc. for FedEx. But, . . . @ 1,400 pesos for 4 - 5 ozs, it's expensive!! I'm told that FedEx has an office @ every major DR airport. True?
Have Business Mail now opened an office in Sosua Gringosabroso?? I have been using there Puerto Plata office for a number of years & don't ever recall having been charged RD $1,400 for 4 - 5 oz. Do you mean 4 - 5 POUNDS or are you referring to FEDEX charges - which ARE high due to their 'overnight' service & the high level security they offer.

Sorry, I haven't checked the phone book to see if FedEx have listings for Telephone numbers & offices at all the DR airports but I will do if you want/need me to. ~ Grahame.

Alan Read

Jun 11, 2007
From Fedex website:

Puerto Plata

FedEx Authorized ShipCenter? Locations

Look for the FedEx Authorized Ship Center logo at independently owned and operated businesses. You can drop off FedEx shipments, purchase FedEx services, and receive other services such as personalized packaging assistance at many of these locations.

Agente de Cambio Hemisferio
Camino Real 28,
frente al Supermercado Meson
Puerto Plata, Rep. Dom.
Tel: 809-586-1514

Business Mail
Calle Beller #22 Esq. San Felipe
Plaza Arawak, Local 4
Puerto Plata, Rep. Dom.
Tel: 809-970-0942

Location list for DR:

FedEx - Locations