?D?nde esta el forista Mirador?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
His last activity was registered on August 23, 2007. He's probably lurking and not posting for a while. Maybe he's on "vacation" once again.

Click here for more info

-NALs

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ojala que nooooooooooooooooo.

His last activity was registered on August 23, 2007. He's probably lurking and not posting for a while. Maybe he's on "vacation" once again.

-NALs
I hope he is just taking a personal vacation and not one of those "take a vacation, whether you want or not".

Mirador, with all his faults(show me a person who doesn't have them?), is a nice guy!. (At least in my book and my "book" doesn't count much!.)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lo siento.....

Sorry guys but a friend in "high places" told me that maybe, who knows, perhaps, talvez, a lo mejor, quizas, quien sabe, he was banned.

If he was, I am sure there was a reason,

If he was, I will miss his posts.

I wonder if there should be a "This Member Was Banned" forum so we know who is still with us and why that member was banned. (I know it will never happen).

I just hope I am the the first on the list!!. Wahahahahahahahaha!!.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Sorry guys but a friend in "high places" told me that maybe, who knows, perhaps, talvez, a lo mejor, quizas, quien sabe, he was banned.

If he was, I am sure there was a reason,

If he was, I will miss his posts.

I wonder if there should be a "This Member Was Banned" forum so we know who is still with us and why that member was banned. (I know it will never happen).

I just hope I am the the first on the list!!. Wahahahahahahahaha!!.
In the link I provided above under Miradors name says "In permanent vacation", so perhaps he was banned.

I wonder what Angeluis did to get banned, if in fact he did got banned. The guy always had something interesting to say, minus the conspiracy theories.

:ermm:

-NALs

Jan 5, 2006
NALs, the "On Perrmant Vacation" has always been under his name; at least for as long as I can remember. He was one of a few people here with different phrase under their name.

As you said, his posts were always interesting and he was a good regular poster, except for the occassional off the wall stuff. I for one, hope that he comes back.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The "on permanent vacation" sign has been there for a long time and it never seemed to stop him from posting so maybe he actually went on a real vacation. ;)

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Last edited:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Quite possibly although I don't have a clue as to which sun he got too close to................;) slightly concerned about the depletion of the DR1 IQ gene pool though..........

LOL The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

Smart, funny, volatile, keeps pushing the envelope..............gone to Siberia? :cheeky:

I thought about the gene pool issue too; it's getting a bit brackish.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I'm still trying to figure out how he knew everybody on this little island, maybe he is working on his campain to be president. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.