Anyone able to recommend me a hotel that is guest friendly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardiewrx

Aug 27, 2007
I went to PoP a couple of months ago and had a great time. I am going back to PP to visit a girl that I met while I was there. She invited me to stay with her, but I am not interested in doing that. So my question is what is decent hotel I can stay, that is as close to Costambar as possible, allows female guests( I have heard most AI's dont allow guests)?? I was going to stay in Playa Dora( the complex where Mangu is), but I heard that they wont allow her in the hotel with me? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Feb 7, 2007
If you know her true and exact name, you can put her on the reservation at AI and she can come and get herself checked in, that way she can be with you at an AI.

Feb 7, 2007
What Ricardo wants to say is you should check out the Sankies forum (Mens are from Mars... / Sankie 101), to make sure you are not played by sankiette.

Though most info is about male sankies, the same applies to women sankiettes.

Many DR "chicas" you meet are either sankiettes or gold diggers.

FYI:
http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/
http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/
http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/31305-sankies-dummies-parts-1-2-3-a.html
http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/22744-articles-threads-about-sankies.html
Sanky Pankies in the Dominican Republic

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Sorry, im not really following your humor. But yes of course I have her full name, and I will do that. So what inexpensive decent hotel would you recommend?

Ok, Ok, I personally thought it was very witty, but the hotel you mentioned "Playa Dorada" is fine, just go online and book it for two, just make sure she has a "cedula"

I went to PoP a couple of months ago and had a great time. I am going back to PP to visit a girl that I met while I was there. She invited me to stay with her, but I am not interested in doing that. So my question is what is decent hotel I can stay, that is as close to Costambar as possible, allows female guests( I have heard most AI's dont allow guests)?? I was going to stay in Playa Dora( the complex where Mangu is), but I heard that they wont allow her in the hotel with me? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Pay for her to come to your all inclusive and give her a nice vacation also, Or are you going to have different Girl friends daily? Be honest we are not shy here.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Guy meets a girl he wants to spend some time with...jjeeesssshh, give em a break. You guys must be bored.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Pay for her to come to your all inclusive and give her a nice vacation also, Or are you going to have different Girl friends daily? Be honest we are not shy here.

Probably the best advice you will get. If you don't plan on being with someone else you don't need to worry about a "guest friendly" hotel.

If for some reason she will not be with you when you check in just provide her full name and inform the desk she will be arriving later.

yardiewrx

Aug 27, 2007

Well, trust me im not shy. I already banged her and never paid, and will continue to do so. We are cool, but obviously she probably wants something down the road from me. I'm not a newbie when it comes to women so I won't be getting played. The first time I went to Dr I was with a couple friends and she was present. We went to Rancho Tipico and then went to Mangu, but we had problems getting in the gate. The security was going to turn us around but luckily one of my friends is Dominican and a cop in New York so he was able to convince the security into letting us in. So my main concern is the hotel and the security letting her on the complex.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Well, trust me im not shy. I already banged her and never paid, and will continue to do so. We are cool, but obviously she probably wants something down the road from me. I'm not a newbie when it comes to women so I won't be getting played. The first time I went to Dr I was with a couple friends and she was present. We went to Rancho Tipico and then went to Mangu, but we had problems getting in the gate. The security was going to turn us around but luckily one of my friends is Dominican and a cop in New York so he was able to convince the security into letting us in. So my main concern is the hotel and the security letting her on the complex.

Use protection for heaven's sake - AIDS is very prevalent here and so are pregnancies. If going to an all-inclusive book it for 2. You pay for 1 airfare + all inc for you and 1 ground only for her.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
You banged her??.... we'll at least you want to bring her to a hotel and bang her again and not bang her in the bushes... or bang her on the beach.... or bang her in a car.

At least you have class and manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.