EdenH

partyhardy

Aug 28, 2007
I just need some more information re: the EdenH due to open in Jan/08. We are planning a trip for March 29-April12/08 I read somewhere that the 2nd to 9th is holy week and there may be no alcohol served has anyone been in this situation???? I obviously need the alcohol. Also where is this hotel to be located in relation to the iberostars I would really love to be on the same beach???

Help :rolleyes:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I just need some more information re: the EdenH due to open in Jan/08. We are planning a trip for March 29-April12/08 I read somewhere that the 2nd to 9th is holy week and there may be no alcohol served has anyone been in this situation???? I obviously need the alcohol. Also where is this hotel to be located in relation to the iberostars I would really love to be on the same beach???

Help :rolleyes:

1) Easter Sunday (end of Semana Santa - Holy Week) is March 23, 2008 and is not a factor in your vacation.

2) AI resorts are not affected at all by any ban on alcohol.

3) Dominicans as a group probably drink more during Semana Santa than any other week of the year.

4) EdenH is located between Paradisus Palma Real and the residential area of Los Corales, quite a ways south of the Iberostar Complex.

EdenH is not finished yet and your only concern should be whether it opens on time... - just kidding (or am I?).

Gregg

smitty99n

Sep 7, 2007
I've seen some pictures from the Eden last month and progress seemed to be better. Hopefully it is being worked on and the progress is coming along. Has anyone been ther to report or does anyone have recent pictures. There is 4 of us going in April '08 and hopefully everything will be completed.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
to the beach:
if you liked the beach at the Iberostar you will love the beach at the Eden, it is the real perfect bavaro beach, right besides the Paradisus Palma Real.
as for the April visit, by then they will be open for sure, there are TA's selling that resort for january 08, so it doen't matter how much they get delayed, for april even the smallest in detail construction should be fisnished.
have fun
Mike

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
NH Hoteles is (partial) owner and will run the joint, ..

http://www.dr1.com/forums/east-coast/61075-nh-hotels-entering-bavaro-bang.html

NXTbook flash detection page

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]More NH hotels in DR[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]
The president of NH Hoteles, Gabriele Burgio of Spain visited to announce NH Hoteles will be operating two additional five-star hotels in the Dominican Republic, a US$150 million investment. NH Hoteles would be investing up to US$5 million in the US$150 million venture with other partners. The other partners were not named.
The hotels will be marketed as Hotel Bavaro Real Arena and Hotel VIP Real Arena. Burgio made the announcement at a press conference hosted by the Ministry of Tourism. Hotel Bavaro Real Arena will have 660 rooms and a convention center, while VIP Real Arena will have 375 rooms.
In 2005, NH Hoteles announced a first association agreement with Cap Cana to build a 90-room boutique beach hotel and 250 rental apartments in that development, which would be owned 50% each by NH Hoteles and Cap Cana, also along the East Coast beach strip.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Some other ..but not all other ..high end resorts opening soon in Punta Cana, ..

[/FONT]

Green Village Resort (pics!!!) (520 free standing villas)

Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa (176 suits and a Mandara spa)

Golden Bear Lodge Hotel (Cap Cana, Jack Nicklaus, 98 aparthotel units)

Altabella Fishing Lodge (Cap Cana Marina, 410 units - 120 suits and 280 aparthotels)

Sotogrande at Cap Cana
(90-room boutique hotel and 350 high-end homes on beachfront

property)

Westin at Roco Ki (326 hotel units and 130 Westin branded condo-hotel units )

Colony Bay Resort
(215 rooms, including 23 luxurious suites)

Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
(New Jack Nicklaus golf course, ~2,000 rooms hotel)

Nicklaus Design - Courses Under Construction

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Soon, 70,000 hotel rooms[/FONT]

Last edited:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yes AEGAP,
Cap Cana is the last part(most south) of the east coast strip, they start where the Punta Cana Resort & Club ends. the entrance of the Cap Cana Marina is exactly side by side with our entrance at the Punta Cana Marina.
with the opening of the RocoKi Punta Cana will get his 3rd Marina.
fast growing still
Mike

JoeVette

Dec 30, 2007
Edenh Real Arena

We're headed to Edenh Real Arena over Easter. I'm an avid golfer and understand there is a golf course nearby at Melia Tropical. Does anyone have any info on this topic?