Upholstery Cleaner

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Barbara would like to clean the covers on the cushions of the furniture in the living room, but can't remove them to wash because the foam inside is not a solid piece. In the US there are products you can spray on to clean upholstery. Does anyone know if this is available in the Dominican Republic? If it is, where?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Barbara would like to clean the covers on the cushions of the furniture in the living room, but can't remove them to wash because the foam inside is not a solid piece. In the US there are products you can spray on to clean upholstery. Does anyone know if this is available in the Dominican Republic? If it is, where?

I can partly answer your question in that I managed to buy Scotchgard Cleaner for fabric and upholstery but can't remember exactly where I got it. It may have been the Playero in Sosua or otherwise one of the larger supermarkets in Santiago.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Ken,

Ive been looking for the same thing for months and so far no success, I found stain remover for clothes in Playero but when I went back to buy more there was none, I hope they restock.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I can partly answer your question in that I managed to buy Scotchgard Cleaner for fabric and upholstery but can't remember exactly where I got it. It may have been the Playero in Sosua or otherwise one of the larger supermarkets in Santiago.

If you remember, please let me know.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Ken,
Look up Hidelisa's store in Duarte here in Puerto Plata & give them a call. Being a furniture, fabric & supplier of 'all things furnishings' store, there is a good chance they will have something. Get to one of the senior staff though as some of the 'assistants' don't know too much about 'assisting'!:cheeky:!

If Hidelisa DON'T have it as a stock line :ermm: I am sure they will be able to advise where you can buy some! ~ Grahame.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Fabric Cleaner

Ken
I found the Scotchguard protector at Playero in Sosua, and at that time they had the cleaner as well. Will check next time I am in. Good Luck getting assistance at Hidelisa, they are not very helpful and can be extremely rude.
Maybe it's just my luck,,, Luck in your search

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
AND.............in the event anyone knows a quality and reliable service group that cleans fabric in homes in Santiago...please post name and #.

Thanks!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Ken
I found the Scotchguard protector at Playero in Sosua, and at that time they had the cleaner as well. Will check next time I am in. Good Luck getting assistance at Hidelisa, they are not very helpful and can be extremely rude.
Maybe it's just my luck,,, Luck in your search

I may well be in Playero tomorrow so will check then and I agree with you about the staff in Hidelisa