It's a boy!!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Just got news of my new grandchild born 4.29 pm (UK time) - Oliver weighed in at 8lbs 7ozs - will meet him when I go to England 24th September and hope he will visit the DR very soon. Oooooooo, I'm all excited!!!

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
Congratulation!!!

You are very lucky. I am waiting for my first grandchild (boy or girl? the mother doesn't want to know it before!!!) on nov. 1st. I can believe that you are very excited. Who knows, when mine comes also to DR, maybe they can meet and become friends...!!! The new generation of DR1!
You say that it is your "new" grandchild. Is it your first one?
Anyway, congratulation to the whole family and lots of Dominican holidays for the child!:bunny:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
You are very lucky. I am waiting for my first grandchild (boy or girl? the mother doesn't want to know it before!!!) on nov. 1st. I can believe that you are very excited. Who knows, when mine comes also to DR, maybe they can meet and become friends...!!! The new generation of DR1!
You say that it is your "new" grandchild. Is it your first one?
Anyway, congratulation to the whole family and lots of Dominican holidays for the child!:bunny:

Thank you for the congratulations. No, not first one, I have 2 others and also step grandchildren but every one is precious... they also chose not to know whether it was a boy or girl before today. And as you rightly say, they may well be the next generation of DR1ers!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Congratulations!

Re: Future DR1ers - start thinking of user-names for them now. My son already has his, whether he likes it or not. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Congratulations whirleybird.

Grandkids are the best if I had known how much fun they were I would have had them first ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Congratulations and all the best wishes to the baby and the whole family! I am looking forward to looking at the pictures posted on DR1! ;)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Congratulations and all the best wishes to the baby and the whole family! I am looking forward to looking at the pictures posted on DR1! ;)

Only one I have yet at just one hour old.... isn't he gorgeous? (Sorry folks, being the big of a proud Nanna today!)
Oliver1hr2808.07.jpg

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Yes, beautiful little boy. Congratulations! All the best wishes of health and happiness!