Jobs in Sosua/Puerto Plata/Cabarete

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Hi,
I am looking how I can get in contact with Thomsons, First Choice, Thomas Cook and Airtours companies in Puerto Plata to ask about jobs as a rep. Any ideas? Phone numbers or the locations would be a great help.

Or does anyone know of any jobs going in the Sosua/Cabarete area for scuba diving excursion sellers? Or any similar jobs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi,
I am looking how I can get in contact with Thomsons, First Choice, Thomas Cook and Airtours companies in Puerto Plata to ask about jobs as a rep. Any ideas? Phone numbers or the locations would be a great help.

Or does anyone know of any jobs going in the Sosua/Cabarete area for scuba diving excursion sellers? Or any similar jobs?

Thanks.
What happened?
I love my apartment in Sosua and I love my job

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Nothing....I am helping my boyfriend look for a new job on here. Thought this might give us some ideas of available jobs.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Hi,

Thanks.
Try going to POP airport when the planes are going back to the UK ? there always rep,s there you could ask

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
Signature/First Choice

Sorry, I just found this message. For infos you can call Andreee at the office 809 586 2223 ext. 232 and ask her what you need to know. She can help you anf if not she can give you the name of the right person. Or you go to the airport when there are flights from/to England and Canada, and ask for Monique. She is the responsible person for those companies. Usually she is behind the check-in counters.