Wanna see what a chopa's car looks like?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This is a super chopa who drives around in santiago. whats a taste in car decoration. I wonder if she is a dom-york.

5zdemm8.jpg

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You may be barking up the wrong tree here with your observation.

I have never seen anything like this in NYC(and I go to Washington Heights regularly), so don't blame us here for this.

Next time you see this super-chopa, ask her if she is from Miami. That looks like its more their style than ours.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
No, Berzin...not from Miami...even smack in the middle of the Dominican neighborhood here you don't see anything like that...

AZB...I see business is still slow for you there in Santiago though...What's wrong? No one needs a doctor anymore??? ;)

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
A lady from Pakistan that lives down the street from me has the same car right down to the " Bad Girl " stickers.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
You may be barking up the wrong tree here with your observation.

I have never seen anything like this in NYC(and I go to Washington Heights regularly), so don't blame us here for this.

Next time you see this super-chopa, ask her if she is from Miami. That looks like its more their style than ours.

I never seen this here in NY as well;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
A lady from Pakistan that lives down the street from me has the same car right down to the " Bad Girl " stickers.

Liar liar pants on fire, pakistani women are not allowed to drive. The only reason they can leave the kitchen is to clean the living room floor. hahahaha.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB...I see business is still slow for you there in Santiago though...What's wrong? No one needs a doctor anymore??? ;)

Picture was taken when i was on my way to home from work. I hope you don't think i sleep at my office. I do leave once in a while.
AZB

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Liar liar pants on fire, pakistani women are not allowed to drive. The only reason they can leave the kitchen is to clean the living room floor. hahahaha.
AZB

My son's babysitter was Pakistani, she drove and was quite independent - had her own daycare business. He daughters were students and could drive too although they did cover their hair and put on national clothing on top of tight jeans :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
My son's babysitter was Pakistani, she drove and was quite independent - had her own daycare business. He daughters were students and could drive too although they did cover their hair and put on national clothing on top of tight jeans :)

Nop, she is an indian spy. pakistani women are only good for making babies and serving their husbands.
AZB

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Nop, she is an indian spy. pakistani women are only good for making babies and serving their husbands.
AZB

Hmm, maybe we all need to consider moving to Pakistan. I could start up a website, PK1, become a spare time chiropractor and start talking about all the trashy chicks and their rickshaw chopos (rickpos?) in Islamabad....:squareeye

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hmm, maybe we all need to consider moving to Pakistan. I could start up a website, PK1, become a spare time chiropractor and start talking about all the trashy chicks and their rickshaw chopos (rickpos?) in Islamabad....:squareeye

Great idea, can I be the modertor?
AZB