Highest Poster

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Wow, I have seen some poster's reach way into 4 digits and was wondering who holds the record number of posts.
So who is the Barry Bonds, or Wayne Gretzky of posts?
Steve

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wow, I have seen some poster's reach way into 4 digits and was wondering who holds the record number of posts.
So who is the Barry Bonds, or Wayne Gretzky of posts?
Steve
Posters who break the 5 digit barrier exhibit symptoms of mental instability and have to be hospitalized for their own safety. (And ours too)
Thankfully, DR1 offers free medical coverage to those poor souls who finally pop their gaskets, but they have to be banned, as they never fully recover, unless Lobotomies are performed.
Some of the telltale symptoms include, delusion of grandeur, mild psychosis, a propensity for homosexual necrophilia and bestiality, a strong desire for body piercings, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Turret's Syndrome, Peyronie's Disease and a propensity for Champagne Enemas.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And there are those of us who are maniacs regarding such things as stupidity, wildly inaccurate opinions on things Dominican, the use of Dominican without modification, or who have the pontifical duty of opinionating on just about anything.
As a result we seem to accumulate an inordinate amount of postings...
And, of course, we don't have lives.....hehehe

HB

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And there are those of us who are maniacs regarding such things as stupidity, wildly inaccurate opinions on things Dominican, the use of Dominican without modification, or who have the pontifical duty of opinionating on just about anything.
As a result we seem to accumulate an inordinate amount of postings...
And, of course, we don't have lives.....hehehe

HB
You still have 845 posts to go before going over the edge.
You may have to use a new nickname, like HillBillyBob, so as to not suffer the effects of the 5 digit posters.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I think HB going over the edge would be a GREAT excuse for a party..... you know just so we can get evidence of what happens so we can warn others.....

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
5 Digits

I think HB going over the edge would be a GREAT excuse for a party..... you know just so we can get evidence of what happens so we can warn others.....

Has anyone reached 5 digits yet? Maybe there should be a "platinum" status and automatically become knighted. Sir Hillbilly.
Steve

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Do LOOOOOOOOONG posts count for something? There should be a hall of fame for the ones who spend more time writing for the forum than doing something that doesnt include an online life or persona. They should get rewarded too. I think they deserve it!

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Do LOOOOOOOOONG posts count for something? There should be a hall of fame for the ones who spend more time writing for the forum than doing something that doesnt include an online life or persona. They should get rewarded too. I think they deserve it!

Maybe there should be props, for the most letters or spaces used. I wonder what huge number that one would be.
Steve

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Posters who break the 5 digit barrier exhibit symptoms of mental instability and have to be hospitalized for their own safety. (And ours too)
Thankfully, DR1 offers free medical coverage to those poor souls who finally pop their gaskets, but they have to be banned, as they never fully recover, unless Lobotomies are performed.
Some of the telltale symptoms include, delusion of grandeur, mild psychosis, a propensity for homosexual necrophilia and bestiality, a strong desire for body piercings, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Turret's Syndrome, Peyronie's Disease and a propensity for Champagne Enemas.

I need to post more..........that last one sounds interesting;):cheeky:
hifiman

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
5000+ Club

AnnaC 9,259
AZB 5,248
Chirimoya 5,355
Chris 6,562
Criss Colon 5,426
Hillbilly 9,157
Ken 7,002
Robert 7,976
Rocky 7,807

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I can't believe I got ahead of Hillbilly. I'll have to stop writing the one liners. ;)

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Race!

AnnaC 9,259
AZB 5,248
Chirimoya 5,355
Chris 6,562
Criss Colon 5,426
Hillbilly 9,157
Ken 7,002
Robert 7,976
Rocky 7,807

And .........there OFF!! Front runners AnnaC, followed by Hillbilly and then Robert, Rocky coming on strong!

I would like to put $20.00 US on AnnaC in first, Hillbilly second and I'll go with an upset for third and take Rocky (he is more addicted) :cheeky:

So that's my triactor, am I allowed to box it?
Steve

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And .........there OFF!! Front runners AnnaC, followed by Hillbilly and then Robert, Rocky coming on strong!

I would like to put $20.00 US on AnnaC in first, Hillbilly second and I'll go with an upset for third and take Rocky (he is more addicted) :cheeky:

So that's my triactor, am I allowed to box it?
Steve
Don't be betting on me.
I'll change my nick before going over the top.
Don't want to suffer the fate of previous 5 digitters.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Nalls is catching up 4827 :ermm: but no one liner,s :bunny: count up all his word,s and he would be the winner :cool:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Nalls is catching up 4827 :ermm: but no one liner,s :bunny: count up all his word,s and he would be the winner :cool:

Took the words right out of my mouth! :laugh:

Now...who's the poster with the highest opinion of himself? (any of his multiple socks will do) :D