Domicians and Tea ????

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
heheheheheheheh cuando queremos te vamos al patio y recojemos hojas de limocillo,naranja, un poco de anis y gengibre.wam un te pa las noches fria. sorry OP no markwt for you in our country..............suerte

Chris ..........are you de verdad?
spammmer..................
should this question be posted in the business section?

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
There is very little use of tea here by the local population. I personally am a tea drinker over coffee ( despite the good local coffee here which I drink on occasion).

I prefer BOP tea from the up-country in Sri Lanka, but I don't expect you would find much of a general market for tea outside of the expat community here in the DR.

Outside of my immediate family, where I introduced tea, I have never seen anyone else drink tea in 5 years.

Somebody must be drinking tea in the DR because La Sirena sells a large variety of it. They even carry my favorite flor de tilo.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lots of Dominicans drink tea. Takes up more room in most super markets than coffee.

I just wish I could buy decent tea here, good strong English Breakfast! :)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
mmmm yes mom's tea every night I will always remember. She would take the orange tree leaves and add ginger, cinnamon sticks and cloves, it makes a very delicious tea.