I am a Sankiette!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Today I had the privelege of going to Western Union to recieve money from the USA!!!! Wow, I am now a Sankiette!

It was fascinating - the staff looked at me like I was nuts - I had filled out the form to recieve money not send it.....LOL

Then right after I got my money - the fellow inside tries to sell me some DVD's!!!!

Thanks to my MAN in the US...... I now have my hair done and a pedicure and a manicure. Soon I will go shop for clothes too.....

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Why are you posting in the "Living" section? I think you should report yourself in the "sankie" forum - with pictures of the stuff that you got ;)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
OK planner, we knew all of those offers to show DR1rs the dance clubs in Puerto Plata were nor totally altruistic.;):bunny::bunny:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
You go Gurl!!

Are women only Sankiettes when in DR or does having a Suga Daddy anywhere count? ;)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Counts anywhere in the world.....LOL

Now to be honest.... I got an apartment contract in his name..... and I have a promise for a steak dinner when he gets here......LOL

But for just a minute - it could have been so much fun. Then I could practice getting more then 1 sugar daddie........

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Ok Sugga Mama - just keep the schedules right and you can get a car from the second one.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Typical sankiette. Got a dominican man at home and another guy in the U.S. sending her money via Western Union. Too funny. Say Hi to Jim from me ok? Wonder what he'll think if he sees this post. Belly laugh is my guess.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am sure he is having a good laugh. I sent him an email asking for more... ;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
It was her mother Chiri!!! She's saving the grandmother and sister/brother/father/aunt/neice/nephew for later.
Then it will be a broken fridge,phone,TV,passola etc.

Go planner!!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Dear Gregg,

Honey, remember what I told you about listening to what other people say (ok that includes me) OF COURSE you are my one and only.

Dear Miguel,

Honey, remember what I told you about listening to what other people say (ok that includes me) OF COURSE you are my one and only.

Dear Jim,

Dear Tony,

Dear Duane,

Dear ............................

Well you see the money you sent me last week to open my business, I did. And you know I was doing really really great, just like I told you I would. Then this hurricane hit - what you didn't hear about that in the US? We had this hurricane hit and you know my business blew over and fell right off the Malecon into the ocean.

So, honey, I need another $1,000 US to rebuild it. Yes, please send it by Western Union and hurry please. You know I can't let this opportunity pass me by....

Mi amor - I love you and only you.....

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Wow I was going to take you out to dinner next week when I get there,but now I'm not so sure,it might cost me a lot more in the long run;):cheeky:
hifiman

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Te agarre'.......

Today I had the privelege of going to Western Union to recieve money from the USA!!!! Wow, I am now a Sankiette!

It was fascinating - the staff looked at me like I was nuts - I had filled out the form to recieve money not send it.....LOL

Then right after I got my money - the fellow inside tries to sell me some DVD's!!!!

Thanks to my MAN in the US...... I now have my hair done and a pedicure and a manicure. Soon I will go shop for clothes too.....
Weeeepa, and I thought I was the only pendejo/pariguayo in your life!!!!!.

I guess you are THAT good where it counts!!. Hahaha.

Btw: are you a true Sankiette?.

Let's see if you are.

Care to post a picture of you doing a WOMAN?. Wahahahahahahahahaha!!.

Better yet:

Can I take a picture of you doing a woman, wahahahahahaha!!.

Ay mi madre que tablazo!!.

Sep 19, 2005
see those good dancing skills came in handy for your line of work.....

it is amazing though you have been without clothes for so long...

I am glad you made sure you got your hair and nails done before you put on some clothes.....that and the dancing should keep you in business for some time... ha ha ha

bob

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Now you have to tell Jim that John is your cousin. Then tell Tony that Patrick is your uncle and so on so forth. It is probably wise to write down who was sick with what and keep the family together so that you can keep your lies straight. This is from 'Sankies for Beginners 101'

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Weeeepa, and I thought I was the only pendejo/pariguayo in your life!!!!!.
heheheh are you one of her Western Union Gringos????:cool:

Better yet:

Can I take a picture of you doing a woman, wahahahahahaha!!.

Ay mi madre que tablazo!!.
I guess you are normal, isn't this every man's fantasy? :lick:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Sheeeeeesh you boys think that what you are sending now gets you pictures of me with women.... oh boy the price just went uuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Hifiman - you are the only one..... please take me out to dinner!!!!