DR in december

ReissHoah

Aug 31, 2007
Hi,
My husband and I will be travelling to Dominican Republic in December (is December the worst time to visit?) with our 2 year old son. My questions are:

1. What part of dominican republic should we stay?
2. What recommenations do you have on accommodations?
3.which are the best tourist places in DR?

We're looking for a quiet small place on the beach. We'd like to be able to see and walk out the door onto the white sand and swim. Best view on the beach is what we are looking for. Also, we like a bungalow or some kind of interesting small place to stay. Not a large hotel or noisy. But, also we will have a 2 year old with us. Modest price range...would like to pay $100 per night or under.
I had came across asiarooms.com but I am little confused which portal to refer for hotel bookings.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Wow

Hi,
My husband and I will be travelling to Dominican Republic in December (is December the worst time to visit?) with our 2 year old son. My questions are:

We're looking for a quiet small place on the beach. We'd like to be able to see and walk out the door onto the white sand and swim. Best view on the beach is what we are looking for. Also, we like a bungalow or some kind of interesting small place to stay. Not a large hotel or noisy. But, also we will have a 2 year old with us. Modest price range...would like to pay $100 per night or under.
I had came across asiarooms.com but I am little confused which portal to refer for hotel bookings.

You need to search this site, there is so much for you to learn!
Good Luck!
Steve

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi,

It this today's version of "asiarooms" spamming?
Why in the world would someone be looking through there for DR info?
Are you the owner of Asiarooms?
Are you the rep?
Do you get a percentage for every hit coming out of DR1?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i think when you settle on "where" you're going to stay people will be able to give good advice...

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I was in the Capital last year in December for a few days. The weather was fine. There was a really nice crafts fair in the Conde by the church. I would go back.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Perhaps it's not clear to you all that this is just another spam for asiarooms, just like yesterday, and tomorrow too, I suppose.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Even if it is a spam - the OP has no idea of reality in the DR as to costs and location of what she wants.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
anyways, DR with a bungalow under a 100 per day for 2 adults and a baby during christmas season????
here in PC they would not get even a dinner for 100 bucks a piece, lol.
the Moderators should delete that kind of crab right away.