Hair Stylist Needed/Se Necesitan Estilistas de Cabello

mimi329

Aug 30, 2007
Hello,

I'm opening a salon in the Los Angeles, California area and seeking about 5-6 Dominican hair stylists from the United States. I am also willing to assist with Visa for experienced people from the Dominican Republic. This will be a great opportunity to work in a nice, friendly environment where you'll be appreciated and have the ability to grow.

Assistance with school/licensure/relocation/Visa is also a possibility. Serious inquiries only.

If you are interested, please email me at mimi329@aol.com. Thank you.

Hola,

Estoy abriendo un sal?n de belleza en ?rea del Los ?ngeles, California y estoy buscando cerca de 5-6 Estilistas de Cabello dominicanos/as de Estados Unidos. Tambi?n estoy queriendo asistir con la visa para gente de la Rep?blica Dominicana. Esto ser? una gran oportunidad de trabajo en un ambiente agradable, amistoso donde le apreciar?n y tendr?n oportunidad de crecimiento.

Se le ayudara con la escuela, la licencia, la relocalizaci?n y la visa es tambi?n una posibilidad. Aplicaciones serias solamente. Si interesado, escribe a
mimi329@aol.com.

Gracias

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
mimi329, I think you will do much better by placing an ad in the newspapers. Not many Dominican Hairstylists read this board.

Also, please post just once. You're posting in all the forums and that is not necessary.