anyone for tennis (jajaja or lol)

N

naturelover

i took your advice and posted another message.Contacted sea horse ranch and found the yearly cost was about three times as expensive as the uk .
Are there any tennis players around to share the cost of just booking a court....im hopeful of finding enough to play regular doubles...actually im getting desperate now...im longing to see people in white outfits (not coats)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
i took your advice and posted another message.Contacted sea horse ranch and found the yearly cost was about three times as expensive as the uk .
Are there any tennis players around to share the cost of just booking a court....im hopeful of finding enough to play regular doubles...actually im getting desperate now...im longing to see people in white outfits (not coats)

Good luck in your quests for opponents - if I was younger I may join you but running round a court in this heat is a bit beyond me right now!!

N

naturelover

at least you know why you are sweating if you played tennis lol

dreembot

Oct 23, 2006
a player!

I would be happy to share costs for booking a court, would prefer doubles, early morning or evening. I hear there's a court available at costambar. I live in Luperon, but I'm willing to travel. no tengo mas dinero, but I am jonesing to play and hope to play regularly.:pirate:

N

naturelover

just moving myself up above rosemarys baby.........in light of it being the U.S open ...this weekend someone might want to play with me...so to speak