naturelover

Default anyone for tennis (jajaja or lol)

i took your advice and posted another message.Contacted sea horse ranch and found the yearly cost was about three times as expensive as the uk .
    Are there any tennis players around to share the cost of just booking a court....im hopeful of finding enough to play regular doubles...actually im getting desperate now...im longing to see people in white outfits (not coats)

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naturelover View Post
    i took your advice and posted another message.Contacted sea horse ranch and found the yearly cost was about three times as expensive as the uk .
    Are there any tennis players around to share the cost of just booking a court....im hopeful of finding enough to play regular doubles...actually im getting desperate now...im longing to see people in white outfits (not coats)
    Good luck in your quests for opponents - if I was younger I may join you but running round a court in this heat is a bit beyond me right now!!

naturelover

at least you know why you are sweating if you played tennis lol

Post Thanks / Like

There are courts at Playa Dorada. Next to the Club House.

HB

Post Thanks / Like

Default a player!

I would be happy to share costs for booking a court, would prefer doubles, early morning or evening. I hear there's a court available at costambar. I live in Luperon, but I'm willing to travel. no tengo mas dinero, but I am jonesing to play and hope to play regularly.

naturelover

just moving myself up above rosemarys baby.........in light of it being the U.S open ...this weekend someone might want to play with me...so to speak