Real Estate Brokers

DRandGR

Aug 27, 2007
As we continue our search for an apartment in either Juan Dolio or Punta Cana, can anyone recommed a good and reputable real estate broker in the DR?

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
I am not familiar with Juan Dolio but you can call Heiko at Camadosa Real Estate in Punta Cana. 809- 221-1184. We have dealt with him and found him to be very knowledgable, reliable and reputable. Or you can PM me if you want the contact info for some apartments in the area.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
There aren't any as such in Juan Dolio. There is Villas y Castillas but they only have a small section of what is available. You just have to drive around, look, and phone the numbers you see on the boards. Let me know what you want and I will tell you what is available. I am not a real estate agent, I just help people out who are looking.

matilda

BeachyGirl

Jul 24, 2007
I highly recommend Cheryl Rihehart with RE/MAX Island Realty in Punta Cana. She is extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. Here is her contact info:
Cheryl H. Rinehart
RE/MAX Island Realty
dr4sale - RE/MAX Island Realty - Dominican Republic Real Estate, Punta Cana Real Estate, Punta Cana / Bavaro Real Estate Agent[/url]
cel: 809-223-2070
usa: 215-253-5720
fax: 809-552-1787

Tell her Whitney recommended you! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DRandGR

Aug 27, 2007
Thanks for your help. Has anyone had any experience with Marbel Lugo or Rosana Guzman de Bacha from Paradisso? Their website Paradisso.com has numerous listings in all areas of the DR.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks for your help. Has anyone had any experience with Marbel Lugo or Rosana Guzman de Bacha from Paradisso? Their website Paradisso.com has numerous listings in all areas of the DR.

Nice people and have a good name here.

I would have no problem using them for real estate here.

DRandGR

Aug 27, 2007
Since our initial posting we have purchased our condo in Punta Cana. We went with Paradisso and dealt with a representaltive named Angela Fernandez. We found her to be most knowledgeable, kept all her appointments (on time) and went above and beyond to make our search as easy as can be. She was not pushy, yet willing to give you the time you need. I would highly recommend her. If you need to reach her or want any aditional info, feel free to PM me.

lizandsilvy

Dec 1, 2007
We have found a lot of the real estate brokers over here not to take care of you personally after they have gotten their comissions from your sale. We would now recommend, that you deal with smaller more personal brokers - who are not pushy - and will not sell you the most expensive thing - or make you put any kind of deposit down until your attorney says so - even if it means losing out on the sale - better to be safe than sorry........we have had great dealings with a brokerage called Dominican Dream Properties, their number is 8098759530 - give them a call - or look on their website.......