Any Marbete update?

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
Are the marbetes in Santo Domingo available yet? I went the other day to the Bank BCI where I puchased it last year and they had none. I am aware that the price was changed (lowered).

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Because of the price reduction, the places that issue then are not yet prepared to do so. Guess the computers are too slow to update here in the DR.

I checked yesterday and they are still giving the "not available yet" response.

Then to make matters worse, I need the "Revista" and they are remodeling the stadium here in Santiago, and thus the office is not there any more. So now I must find where they moved it to.

I have already gotten two wrong answers to that question.

Hopefully before the end of September I will be able to get both stickers.

Don SantiagoDR

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
is it just the sticker that now has to be renewed at the new "old" tax level or the actual lic. plate itself???

Bob K

Feb 7, 2007
Which is more odd: marbete or revista (another useless, 50-pesos sticker)?

Before I knew all this "names" for taxes assessed by Obras Publica, I was in a rent car, on Kennedy, and Amet came by, saying something about revista. I was puzzled and I handed him the revista (magazine) that was in the passanger seat. That's when HE looked puzzled. The misunderstanding was cleared and I was OK as I showed him rent car paperwork and words "eso tiene que Ud reclamar a ellos no a mi, yo no se nada de eso".