any deserted beaches near melia?

iam

Sep 6, 2007
any deserted beaches near melia? we are looking for a empty(safe) place to take a few photos with no one around. yes probably nude ( we hope ) pics.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you would have to head south very far,
and you could not be sure to be really alone.
if a marine guard watches you on that you could get in trouble.
the east coast section named PC has no really deserted beaches.
have fun
Mike

kirillb

Oct 3, 2007
you would have to head south very far,
and you could not be sure to be really alone.
if a marine guard watches you on that you could get in trouble.
the east coast section named PC has no really deserted beaches.
have fun
Mike

since i wander the same - what kind of trouble can you get in and where should you head to if you want to make nude pics/nude sunbathing close to melia? any advice?

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Deserted beaches

If the nudist resort dose not turn you on,,,,

you could always go elsewhere to one of the hundreds of kilometers of deserted beaches with-in the Caribbean Basin and you would not get in any trouble, be breaking any laws or showing any disrespect for the Dominican people or the culture of this country...
Just a thought..

lt

Last edited:
N

naturelover

the spanish seemed to get over over their catholic culture when they realised there was money to be made out of nude tourists

olive21

Nov 5, 2007
topless ?

Isn't topless considered nudity?
Last visit to Punta Cana lots of women were topless at the melia beach.
By the way....... how's the weather looking next week? Counting down to SAT!!
Thanks
:laugh:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
topless is considered nudity, but tolerated at theresorts areas, including the beaches at the resorts, yes.
weather looks good for your visit next weekend. around saturday can provide some short locally isolated showers, nothing disturbing, temps will be in the high 80's.
like today, we had some showers last night, again a bit this morning around 7AM, then the sun won the fight over the skies.
low winds, inshore waters flat, offshore waters on calm 3-4ft.
you can expect a perfect 'end of the year' weather for your visit.
Mike

Sep 19, 2005
I saw a few guests sunbathing toless at a resort in La Romana 5 years ago. Plus last year when I went ATVing in Juan Dolio we went to a beach west of JD that an american woman was walking the beach topless...actually she was swimming and when i was trying to ask my ATV guide about going back to get my camera(not for the topless person!) she heard the conversation and came up to help me out with the interpretation.....all the while I had my Gfs mother on the back of my ATV and my GF next to us on her own ATV.. ha ha ha

I think the topless lady was an Astronaut in a previous career!!!!!!

bob

N

naturelover

haha ........i thought people would read about nudity lol