Satellite TV Suppliers/Installers (Peferably on North Coast)

BradM

Sep 6, 2007
I have seen this question asked before and have gathered some information, but I'm looking for the names and numbers/email addresses for Satellite TV installers on the north coast and Satellite TV suppliers located in the Dominican Republic. Also if you have dealt with any of them personally I'd appreciate hearing how your experience was.

I'm currently dealing with an individual that has suddenly added an additional US$2600 to a previous quote for no apparent reason and attempts to clarify the situation have yielded the response "I'll get back to you on that". Been trying to get an answer as to what the US$2600 extra is for for 4 days now, but just keep getting the same response every day. Now I'm researching all my options from other installers to just buying the pieces and installing it myself.

BradM

Sep 6, 2007
Satellite TV Suppliers/Installers (Preferably on North Coast)

Here's another follow-up question. I have heard mixed stories of being able to receive Bell ExpressVU in the DR on the North Coast with a 6 foot dish. Is there anybody on the North Coast that is currently receiving BEV.