Uniforms (nurses)

cuas

May 29, 2006
Do the nurses in DR wear the muticolor uniform as The States?
I asked a few persons but they do not know what I am talking about? I told them nurses here have prints as animals on their uniforms.
A nurse wants to give me her used uniforms to be taken to DR but I told her, first I have to find out if the nurses can wear them. Thank you.

N

naturelover

animal print nurse uniforms? how kinky...can i have one

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
What the heck, bring them and give them away. I am sure that some of the nurses will certainly use them...
While white is common, there are a few blue and green uniforms to be seen in clinics...

HB

cuas

May 29, 2006
animal print nurse uniforms? how kinky...can i have one

Yes, at least in NY, uniforms for nurses and home health aides are not white anymore. Some times you do not know if they are wearing uniform or plain clothes but you can still see some nurses in white or pale colors.
A lady collected all used uniforms from he nurses of one of the clinic of Montefiore Hospital to give them away. I went to see them they have prints of little babies, teddie bears, mickey mouse, minnie mouse, hearts, etc. I have some friends that are nurses but they will not allow her to wear color.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here is a possibility or two;
1) the Arturo Grullon Children's Hospital in Santiago. Only children are attended there. Great burn unit and cancer care.
2) Robert Reid Cabral Children's Hospital in Santo Domingo. Nation's largest hospital for children.

I am sure that nurses there would appreciate the uniforms and the people running the place more understanding about changing styles of nurses' ware.

HB