How much of a pay raise should i expect?

xjim85

Aug 29, 2007
I am currently working in customer service for a diamond manufacturer. I make $20,000 pesos a month. I am now being promoted to supervisor of planning inside the factory. They will be evaluating me for 3 months, then pay will be discussed after the evaluation. I also speak and write fluent spanish. I want to know how much I should expect to be making monthly as a supervisor and keep in mind that i currently get paid 20,000 pesos a month. And I also want to know what a supervisor for a department makes a month on average here in the dominican republic. Please respond!!! Thank you.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I think this will depend on your company's pay scales and your own performance. These things are usually decided inside the company. There is no way that anyone here can give you that information.

deepseaInvestments

Sep 18, 2007
Just the kind of employee I'd like

I have been looking so long for an ambitious, results oriented, sales professional and I think I've found one. xjim, I am paying RD$85,000-$90K p/month for individuals that possess the aforementioned skills.

My name is Norman Normandy and I represent Deep Sea Investments LLC here in the Dominican Republic. We are an annuities firm with a strong hold on Asian/Latin American and Ukranian border funds and we are setting up an outbound contact center for prospective clients in the U.S. Please PM for more info, I am eager to get to know you and fill you in on the details of this exciting project. Send me your resume at your earliest convenience (I'll PM you my email address) Hope to talk to you soon!

N. Normandy
Deep Sea Investments
Director of Near Shore Development

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I have been looking so long for an ambitious, results oriented, sales professional and I think I've found one. xjim, I am paying RD$85,000-$90K p/month for individuals that possess the aforementioned skills.

My name is Norman Normandy and I represent Deep Sea Investments LLC here in the Dominican Republic. We are an annuities firm with a strong hold on Asian/Latin American and Ukranian border funds and we are setting up an outbound contact center for prospective clients in the U.S. Please PM for more info, I am eager to get to know you and fill you in on the details of this exciting project. Send me your resume at your earliest convenience (I'll PM you my email address) Hope to talk to you soon!

N. Normandy
Deep Sea Investments
Director of Near Shore Development

You are going to get tons of replies and PMs.

Good luck.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
"Norman Normandy?"

Annuities from Asian, Latin American and Ukranian "border" funds?

Call center sales?

Como se dice "sock puppet" en espanol?