I saw this and thought of you

N

naturelover

B00004WJOS.01._SCL...
who owning up to being bullwinkle

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
And isn't that Talldrink sitting to the left of Kevin? (our left, not his)
And that vince1956 blue in the face talking to the donkey :bunny: no body else listen,s to me ha ha BTW should this be in the clown bin :ermm:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Rocky - is official. I'm kicking your Buttt when I get to DR. I think you are looking for an online romance with me, but this is not the way to pressure me into it!! :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Vince it's not a donkey it's a horse in the Canadian Mountie Guard.

Here's his BIO

Sex: Male
Home: Canada
Education: Canadian Institute of Horseology.
Tag Line: Neigh.
Biography: Horse has been in the Canadian Mountie guard for over 10 years and has yet to file his taxes. He is the object of affection of the inspector's daughter, Nell Fenwick, which is coyly accepts her hugs. During the day, Horse enjoys chewing on imported oriental grasses, and hay. When called into action, he rides at lightening pace and tolerates his dim-witted friend, Dudley Do-Right.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Vince it's not a donkey it's a horse in the Canadian Mountie Guard.

Here's his BIO

Sex: Male
Home: Canada
Education: Canadian Institute of Horseology.
Tag Line: Neigh.
Biography: Horse has been in the Canadian Mountie guard for over 10 years and has yet to file his taxes. He is the object of affection of the inspector's daughter, Nell Fenwick, which is coyly accepts her hugs. During the day, Horse enjoys chewing on imported oriental grasses, and hay. When called into action, he rides at lightening pace and tolerates his dim-witted friend, Dudley Do-Right.
no burro caballo se lol