Pizza/food delivery in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
no,just for future reference. I saw one place that said we deliver, but i was in a hurry and couldnt go over there and check it out

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
no,just for future reference. I saw one place that said we deliver, but i was in a hurry and couldnt go over there and check it out
It might be good to drop in and make sure they know exactly where you live, as addresses are rather non existent around here, as well as make sure you like their pizzas.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
It might be good to drop in and make sure they know exactly where you live, as addresses are rather non existent around here, as well as make sure you like their pizzas.

Wonder how far they deliver and what the delivery charge is?

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Castillo Movie Pizza in Plaza Lunatic across from Bliss in Callejon supposedly delivers.
Don't have their #, just stop in and confirm they still deliver... and probably a good idea to explain to them where you live while you're there. The one time I was in there, they had other food items on the menu in addition to Pizza - sandwiches & burgers if I remember correctly.

Alternately, find a motoconcho driver with a cell phone who's willing to make food runs. Phone in your to go order to any restaurant you like, send the driver with the money a half hour later to pick up your food and bring it back to you.

edit: just found a link to Lunatic Plaza... you might try this #809-977-7809.
Welcome to Lunatic Plaza in Cabarete!!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'd bet a dollar to a donut that every construction sight in Cabarete,(and the DR) has food deliveries.

Check them out at lunchtime, see who delivers, and track down the kitchen. You'll get la bandera everyday at a price that may surprise you..
You might lose a buck, or is it a donut.
It generally doesn't work that way.
Besides, I don't think the OP's looking for rice and beans.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Aw cwontrair, my buddycito..

it DOES work that way, at least where I live it does...

I have no less than 5 options that I can call any day with an hours notice, and get la bandera delivered to my door.

When I was constructing in Cabrera, all of the workers had deals worked out with kitchens to deliver their food at lunchtime.

And now, at my place of employment, employees ALSO have at least 5 or 6 options for food delivery.

Now granted, the OP may want pizza, but in their original post, they said pizza/FOOD delivery..

You stand corrected, little buddy.
I suppose you're talking about bigger construction sites that those I've seen, where the wives send their meals, or they sometimes hire a lady who cooks right in place.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I have a few restaurants that deliver food to my home in Cabarete, German, Italian, Chinese and Canadian, the only extra you pay is for the motto concho to deliver it and a tip for the waitress that takes your order. You need to speak Spanish, especially to give directions to where you live. You can pm me for phone nos as I dont wish to advertise on here.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Ladybird,

If you have no connection with the business it is not advertising, but a third party recommendation which is just fine. When one promotes their own business it is by definition, SPAM. In those cases they should purchase advertising.

Gregg
Mod.

slomichael

Aug 12, 2006
Delivery options in Cabarete

Hi,

I know a small bbq place located between Velero and El Magnifico that will deliver to those sites at least. They have great 1/2 chicken dinners and we have eating there many times over the last few years.

My question is why would someone want delivery...part of the fun of Cabarete is walking around hunting for a fun din, din....

Yahoo, Michael;)

North coast newbie

Jul 30, 2006
Marabu

Marabu delivers pizza in Cabarete. I have not tried it. Their number is 809-852-5021. Prices range from 150 to 380. They offer sandwiches too.

Status
Not open for further replies.