purchase a villa sea horse ranch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
looking at buying in this area versus punta cana
lived in cibao many years ago and love this part of DR
any opinions on where to buy
Hillbilly recommends this development!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
david el aguilucho doran

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Hillbilly is - quite literally - a gentleman and a scholar, and I'd strongly encourage you to take his advice, if you can afford it.

Sea Horse is certainly amongst the nicest, and most expensive, developments in the PP-Sosua-Cabarete corridor. Most of the properties are owned by folks who live elsewhere for large parts of the year, and either rent out their properties, or just let them sit.

I rented one about two years ago. The villa and surrounding grounds were simply gorgeous, if pricey. You might do better negotiating a resale than having one built.

Less expensive villas/condos are also available. I'm sure some of the folk on the site will be more than happy to point you to their developments of choice (and commission). :^)

Best of luck to you.

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
You can rent mine to test it out :). You should try the place (even if you don't rent mine ) before you spend that kind of money. It's not for everyone but the safest place on the North Coast (I sleep with my doors unlocked). I have a new place in Charmico (really, more me :) :)) so I would consider a long term rental ....

Cabarete : Dominican Republic Rentals : Villa For Rent

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
You can rent mine to test it out :). You should try the place (even if you don't rent mine ) before you spend that kind of money. It's not for everyone but the safest place on the North Coast (I sleep with my doors unlocked). I have a new place in Charmico (really, more me :) :)) so I would consider a long term rental ....

Cabarete : Dominican Republic Rentals : Villa For Rent

Um...do you *really* have a house in SHR but live in Charamos? Talk about polar opposites!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Um...do you *really* have a house in SHR but live in Charamos? Talk about polar opposites!!!

Yes, he does, it's a beautiful penthouse in the new Club Nautica.
You would have no idea you was in Charamicos and the view is awesome!

The house in Sea Horse is stunning, but I'd rather have the penthouse in Club Nautica :)

Reactions: JD Jones

Curt Erickson

DR1 Real Estate
Sep 11, 2007
Yes, Sea Horse Ranch is a beautiful community and I know that Punta Cana is beautiful as well, as are many spots on this island. For me, it?s the North Coast, my wife and I are drawn to its diversity, people, and landscapes. It all comes down to personal preference.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Yes, Sea Horse Ranch is a beautiful community and I know that Punta Cana is beautiful as well, as are many spots on this island. For me, it?s the North Coast, my wife and I are drawn to its diversity, people, and landscapes. It all comes down to personal preference.

We love the place where we live too, so important when you relocate eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.