Apartments behind Bambu Bar...

paradise07

Jan 6, 2007
Hello all,

Me again on my apartment search...only 24 days let ebfore I make the plunge....can you hear the desperation in my voice ??? LOL...

Ok...well I was wondering if anyone had any information about the LOS CORALES APARTAMENTOS (I think they are also called Terrasas too )...It is relatively new with a gigantic pool in the middle. Furnished by Ikea. Basically right behind Bambu Beach bar. At the parking entrance, when you are walking towards they beach, they are on your right hand side.

I had the information when I was there, but cannot seem to find it...In June, they were just finishing construction and being furnished.

Any info would be much appreciated !!

Gracias a todo !!!

George7

Sep 6, 2007
paradise07

I have been looking quite extensively too- best I can seem to find is Pueblo Bavaro. If you get any more information on Los Corales please let me know. I am looking to move down in early October. I haven't been down to PC since 2002 so I'm somewhat blind as to what is there.

George

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
jump to Los Corales, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana
that's the official website for the rent and sales of the los corales properties.
you've not been here since 2002???
you will be surprised how the area changed, we had lots of constructions of new resorts and residences since then, most are buld within the last 5-9 years at all, os the face has changed.
los corales grew a lot, it is a very huge but beautiful residence now, they rent and sale appartments and villas of all sizes.
the sales manager's name is andrea, italian.
have fun
Mike

George7

Sep 6, 2007
Yes they are! Internet is sketchy at best down there so Mike and Paradise I will be incommunicado here but look forward to hearing of any progress when I return on the 28th.
In the meantime Paradise, good luck on the apartment search. It seems like a giant SOB but I think once you're there it will be much easier. Best of luck.

George