Anyone on Facebook?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hi all. Admittedly, I haven't been on here much recently. Missing chatting with some of you, and wondering if anyone else has Facebook. Post details here, or if you prefer, send me a PM and we'll hook up!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
I just sent you a PM. I am on Facebook. Check out the updates on my blog too. We haven't talked since last October.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
On facebook too .... amy2761 or amy leroux ... I've posted some pics of the local Sosua crowd, a few road trips etc.

Take care,
amy

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
trina, maybe you could set up a group on facebook for DR1 posters? (with robert's approval, of course, if it mentions DR1. unless he would like to administer the group? :classic:) that could be a better way for posters to find other posters.

mob

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
trina, maybe you could set up a group on facebook for DR1 posters? (with robert's approval, of course, if it mentions DR1. unless he would like to administer the group? ) that could be a better way for posters to find other posters.

That's a good idea.

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
I just made my account, now I just have to learn how it works.. :) How do I find you?

Thanks,
Tracy

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I like Facebook b/c it connects people from all walks of life. I've heard from people that I haven't seen or thought of in literally years, it's amazing. You can find me by doing a search on Trina Burgos. (PS: HI mobrouser!!!)

Amy, I'll send you a note right now!

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
but anna, with facebook i can determine who can see my profile. if there is a particular poster who i just can't get along with i can block their access to most of my info. with the DR1 miniblog anyone can view it whether i want them to or not.

mob

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Trina,

Will you be my first friend? I invited you to be my friend..

Thx,
Tracy

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
facebook is running very very slow today,
I have been there for quite awhile and there is already a Dominican Republic group

If you join this group though, it states that you are living there. I like Calgary, thanks ;) .

Maybe a DR1 group is needed? Any objections, Robert? I'll admin if necessary.,,on second thought, any other volunteers? ahem...baileyboy...AnnaC...amy...wud...help...I am trying to shirk responsibility here, have lots on my plate at the moment.

Chiri, are you on Facebook? Pib?

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
Trina, I agree with a group of just DR1 members. There are many other DR related groups, with a lot of "strangers" in them though ; )

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Thanks Trina...

I just added photo's of my latest trip to Punta Cana.

Have I missed anything that should be on there???

Tracy

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have everyone's email address and PM if I need to tell you all something. ;)

I even have phone numbers, you know that thing where you hear a person's voice and can connect with instantly. :laugh:

I'm really not interested thanks. Bad even I joined Hi5 and keep rejecting people I have no idea who they are.

I'm so busy between DR1 and of course the KryptonSite :laugh: