Looking for a employee that you can trust?

tropicalsunset

Feb 21, 2007
Well than, please send me an e-mail.

Working Experience

Present Flexfront, Holland
Flexfront is a company specialized in running the front and middle office of financial companies. Like insurance companies and mortgage companies.
Flexfront is not a normal office but a virtual office. That means that most of the employees are working from their own homes using the internet. Most of the home offices are situated in Holland. At this moment I am the only exception by working on a 7000 km distance on a tropical island!
We login to the systems of our clients and produce their digital offers which are send by e-mail to the clients. We handle all the questions by e-mail or phone. For most of our clients we also handle their call centre by using Voipe.
At this moment I don?t handle the phone because of the time difference.

1999 ? 2006 Stater Nederland BV
Stater is an international company specialized in the middle and back office of lenders and funders in the mortgage business. Stater has 3 offices in Germany, Belgium and the main office in The Netherlands.
I used to work as a senior employee at the department Loans and Policies. The department Loans and Policies handle everything during the loan or policy up until redemption or expiration. Al the questions from clients are handled at the department by phone, letter or e-mail.
Personally I was responsible for the more delicate and difficult questions and cases. I also was responsible for my team of co-workers. Further more it was my responsibility to make sure the computer system and programs stayed up to date. To make this happen I wrote Request for Changes (RfC) which are build by the IT department. Before implementation I had to test it and make sure the changes were as I requested.

1997 ? 1999 Golden Tulip Berghotel Amersfoort
At this hotel I started as an receptionist, but soon changed to the reservations department.
At this department we used to handle the reservations, but also the contracts with the companies. We were responsible for the capacity of the occupied rooms and the availability. As well as the planning of the rooms.
For this we had stay in close contact with the front office and the house keeping department.

1995 ? 1997 Golden Tulip Loosdrecht
At this hotel I started as a trainee at the front office / reception. After a traineeship of one year I received a contract. I used to work alone in a shift. So the work was very responsible, a specially in the evening. At the reception we used to handle the check in and check outs. And off course all the other tasks that belong to a hotel reception. Like the first contact with the guests, close contact with the maintenance en housekeeping department. Because it was a small hotel we did not have a separate reservations department. We handled the reservations our selves.

1990 ? 1995
I used to work as an hostess in several different restaurants. I do have lot of waiters experience and also have my wine-certificate.

Degrees

Several degrees in the Financial business like NIBE 1 and NIBE II

Degrees in hotel and restaurant Industry for hostess and front office department.
Degree to start my own restaurant in the Netherlands
Wine Certificate

Languages
I speak fluently and write Dutch and English
I speak German and Spanish rather well

arubanjoy

Oct 12, 2007
Well than, please send me an e-mail.

Working Experience

Flexfront is a company specialized in running the front and middle office of financial companies. Like insurance companies and mortgage companies.
Flexfront is not a normal office but a virtual office. That means that most of the employees are working from their own homes using the internet. Most of the home offices are situated in Holland. At this moment I am the only exception by working on a 7000 km distance on a tropical island!
We login to the systems of our clients and produce their digital offers which are send by e-mail to the clients. We handle all the questions by e-mail or phone. For most of our clients we also handle their call centre by using Voipe.
At this moment I don?t handle the phone because of the time difference.

1999 ? 2006 Stater Nederland BV
Stater is an international company specialized in the middle and back office of lenders and funders in the mortgage business. Stater has 3 offices in Germany, Belgium and the main office in The Netherlands.
I used to work as a senior employee at the department Loans and Policies. The department Loans and Policies handle everything during the loan or policy up until redemption or expiration. Al the questions from clients are handled at the department by phone, letter or e-mail.
Personally I was responsible for the more delicate and difficult questions and cases. I also was responsible for my team of co-workers. Further more it was my responsibility to make sure the computer system and programs stayed up to date. To make this happen I wrote Request for Changes (RfC) which are build by the IT department. Before implementation I had to test it and make sure the changes were as I requested.

1997 ? 1999 Golden Tulip Berghotel Amersfoort
At this hotel I started as an receptionist, but soon changed to the reservations department.
At this department we used to handle the reservations, but also the contracts with the companies. We were responsible for the capacity of the occupied rooms and the availability. As well as the planning of the rooms.
For this we had stay in close contact with the front office and the house keeping department.

1995 ? 1997 Golden Tulip Loosdrecht
At this hotel I started as a trainee at the front office / reception. After a traineeship of one year I received a contract. I used to work alone in a shift. So the work was very responsible, a specially in the evening. At the reception we used to handle the check in and check outs. And off course all the other tasks that belong to a hotel reception. Like the first contact with the guests, close contact with the maintenance en housekeeping department. Because it was a small hotel we did not have a separate reservations department. We handled the reservations our selves.

1990 ? 1995
I used to work as an hostess in several different restaurants. I do have lot of waiters experience and also have my wine-certificate.

Degrees

Several degrees in the Financial business like NIBE 1 and NIBE II

Degrees in hotel and restaurant Industry for hostess and front office department.
Degree to start my own restaurant in the Netherlands
Wine Certificate

Languages
I speak fluently and write Dutch and English
I speak German and Spanish rather well
At this moment I don’t handle the phone because of the time difference.

Hello,
I am from Aruba and planning to live in Dominican Republic. I speak fluent Spanish, English, Dutch and our native language Papiamento and also enough French. I am an accountant and have also taught English as a Second Language to the Latino's in Aruba and in Dutch: "Basis Kennis Boekhouding", which is Accounting for Beginners. My e-mail is pognose@hotmail.com. if you are interested.