Playa Grande Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Have they torn down the Occidental yet. Just curious about where that NY group of trust fund children/wannabe artistes is in developing the area.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I hope to be there tomorrow. Any specific questions (other than hose you have got from the website) pit them here by 12.00 midnight - I am in my pit after that!! ~ Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hey Grahame, can you find out when they are going private? Thanks honey.
Planner,
I will ask the question & see what sort of response I get. The chances are that no one will know the answer & even if they did, getting something akin to the correct response might stretch the way of doing things in this country.

'HONEY' I am NOT!! To you, SIR, My Lord, British prig :bunny::bunny:eek:r something similar will suffice :cheeky: - sweet sticky honey has never been my scene!! ~ Grahame.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
As to the answer to the question you will pose - I could never ever expect them to give an accurate answer. That would just not be right.....LOL

NOTE TO ALL - this is the FIRST man to object to me calling him honey.......... Sheeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhh. NOw I will have to think of something else to call you......... ;););)

oldislandman

Sep 1, 2002
I am looking forward to returning on the 27th of Sept. Yes, I will get the clubs--are they the ones with the stiff shaft?:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.