Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Seamstress Needed

Does anyone know a good seamstress in the Cabarete/Sosua area who speaks English. I need to have someone come to my house, measure for curtains, sew them and them come back out to hang them. I have very long windows so I can't buy standard size curtains.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

There's the Austrian lady in Sosua who moved back up from south coast to replace Michelle when she left - she's been doing the back packs for the mission school recently. Someone in Sosua is bound to have contact details.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default seamstress

There is a lady in Camino del Sol called Heidi, she is a very good seamstress, sorry, do not have contact details

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Call Jovani in Puerto Plata at 809-924-8636 tell her that Lynda Rollins recommended her. She only speaks Spanish. Curtains are her specialty.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tee View Post
    There is a lady in Camino del Sol called Heidi, she is a very good seamstress, sorry, do not have contact details
    That's the lady! The one I was referring to in post above.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada View Post
    That's the lady! The one I was referring to in post above.
    Correction! No it isn't.................the one I was referring to is Gaby who has a shop on Calle Ayuntamiento, tel 809-968-2931. She speaks good English and excellent Spanish (& of course German).