Julian don't call me Wholian - Julian Tavarez
He's on Fire for the 2nd half - Julio Lugo

or

New York Yankees - (The Evil Empire) Featuring

Overpaid but excellent player - Alex Rodgriguez
Edwar Ramirez
Robinson Cano
Melky Cabrera

I say that the Sox will take 2 out of 3! - - ;)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
both teams will make the playoffs so this is a Pride series. Boston on the other hand has the ugly Latinos. they look like criminals :laugh:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
both teams will make the playoffs so this is a Pride series. Boston on the other hand has the ugly Latinos. they look like criminals :laugh:

The fact that they do not wash/cut their hair or shave does make them bad athletes!

tambo'

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i have to say...robinson cano is a hottie...

I cant pick this series at all...never can with red sox/yanks.

even tho i honestly believe the sawx are the better team this year...they always struggle against the yankees (hmmm...does torre have someone with a video camera?)
Just like the yanks always struggle against the lowly D-rays.

I am still shaking my head in digust at the patriots mess. WHY????????? great coach...amazing team!!!! I'd reather see them lose with dignity than win by deception.

it is just a shame...it taints the whole "legacy"...even if they go all the way this year (which they should).

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
How the hell does not washing or cutting your hair make you a bad athlete???

You know what makes you a bad athlete??? Taking steroids!!!!

I say: RED SOX ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!!

redsoxlogo1024.jpg

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Go, Sox

Red Sox and Mets in the world series:bandit:

oh man...i would LOVE to see that!!!!! finaly get some revenge for 1986 and make pedro sing "who's my daddy" lol

ok...lets see how this thread evolves over the weekend...i'll be watching to first game tonight

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Well, I am a huge Sox fan but I must say that after last night's performance, I am really disappointed. Those Yanks came back strong and were determined to win - Nice job.

The bad thing is that if things don't go well, I have to pay $10 to a co-worker on Tuesday and I may have to publicly concede the divsion to the everyone at work.

Sox, I need you to help me!!!!!!!!!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Nice Job Sox....

I was not concerned about Josh Beckett..... - -- I had a good feeling about him. I was disappointed about Dice-K As for tonight, I am really concerned about Curt Schilling ...... It would be nice for the Sox fans to watch Roger go down in flames.....

Best of Luck Sox..... Let's get another one! :cheeky:

Hey Tambo..... Sorry to disappoint..... (heheheheh :bunny:

Sep 19, 2005
they did!!

way to go JETER!!!!...it was a good game to watch first two great pictures putting on a great duel and then down to the wire bases loaded big papi up bottom of the ninth two outs......dammmmm

bob