Secret Dirty Message to those from the UK

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
So, are you fellows going to stay off the field from now on ;)

Do your balls hang low?<o></o>
Do they dangle to and fro?<o></o>
Can you tie them in a knot?<o></o>
Can you tie them in a bow?<o></o>
Can you sling 'em o'er your shoulder<o></o>
Like a Continental Soldier?<o></o>
Do your balls hang low?:p

I really miss a good Rugby Party!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I know it's been a hard day Christa, but how much have you had to drink? :laugh:

Maybe I should start drinking soon

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Not a drop Anna! But, its time for 'boat races' to start and my team beat the British Lions into the ground today. It is Rugby World Cup and it is now an allowed topic on DR1, as the DR has a rugby team. Believe me, this little song that I quoted is one of the sparkly clean ones! Rugby ditties must be the filthiest type of song known to mankind and I think I know them all!

If some of the Brits want to lift their heads out from under their shame, we may even sing a few of the real dirty ones... ;) Its Friday ... time to play!

bart6

Aug 17, 2007
Is there any rugby being played on the Northcoast??

I am an American who frequents Cabarate / Sosua and am a long time rugby player.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Not a drop Anna! But, its time for 'boat races' to start and my team beat the British Lions into the ground today. It is Rugby World Cup and it is now an allowed topic on DR1, as the DR has a rugby team. Believe me, this little song that I quoted is one of the sparkly clean ones! Rugby ditties must be the filthiest type of song known to mankind and I think I know them all!

If some of the Brits want to lift their heads out from under their shame, we may even sing a few of the real dirty ones... ;) Its Friday ... time to play!

I wouldn't dare - England were slaughtered by South Africa today and deserved to be as they played badly but my son is UK says they played a weak team, why??

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
ive had my posts deleted for less offensive remarks

It is a well known ditty in the circles of the sport .. in fact, sung by the victors to the losers traditionally where I come from. Are you from the UK? Do you understand the sport? If the answers are no - skip the post - it does not apply to you as the title clearly states. People who play the sport likely are not offended.

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

The problem is that the board software would probably render most unreadable so the most one can submit would be a partial verse like:

.............But the sphinx's posterior orifice is clogged by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel and the sphinx's inscrutable smile. :)

I know others (many) but.................

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
ah, but the England ladies held Germany 0-0 in the Woman's World Cup in China and are now favourites to progress to the knock out stage! With national success like that who needs rugby?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have to say that Chris's memory for "naughty dittys" is amazing!! And I love it. she once got me the Piet Hyet song about a Dutch pirate....
And I love good rugby. Watched RSA clobber Samoa in spite of the pre-game show of fierce warriors.

Good ditty, BTW, enjoyed the bit about the Continental Soldier...

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Sorry to come in s late on this Chris - I haven't been hanging my head in shame, just been a bit busy!! Apart from the trip down to Playa Grande yesterday, I have been in training for the next game of the sport of 'GENTLEMEN'??? Seems like the selectors are now looking for 'older men who have a bit of fire in their belly' rather than *&^%$**&^ with handbags next to their jockstraps!!

Personally, I think that the bus that went to China should have been the one that went to Paris & vice versa. There must have been a nix up in communication somewhere!!

Take pleasure in your gloating Chris - you have been waiting a LONNNNNNG time for the opportunity to sing 'The Box' success & you deserve your five minutes of glory!!! :cheeky: ;) :tired: ~ Grahame.:eek:

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I?m enjoying this exchange, cheers me up a bit now that Starband, my ISP, tell me I?m using too much band width using my brother in Winchester?s TV connection through a Slingplayer connection to watch the Rugby on my laptop. ITV is doing great coverage. Starband obviously have no conception of what a proper game is. You made me think of ?The young man from Devizes !!!?"Wales should have at least drawn against Australia especially playing in Cardiff. Keep it up.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Take pleasure in your gloating Chris - you have been waiting a LONNNNNNG time for the opportunity to sing 'The Box' success & you deserve your five minutes of glory!!! :cheeky: ;) :tired: ~ Grahame.:eek:

I deserve nothing .. I did not play the game. I'm just messing with the Brits, singing the songs and later on that evening, drank the booze and sang more song with a bunch of other delirious drunken dirty ditty singers! ;)

Truly I love watching a good game but somehow BushBaby, I don't think you should apply too soon :laugh::laugh::laugh: Face it, some of us are past it.