Ocean Bacaro Beach and Spa Resort

rainie

Sep 15, 2007
Ocean Bavaro Beach and Spa Resort

Hi everyone,

Im a newbie to this site, but glad I found it. We have booked 2 weeks in the above hotel over New Year (fly out on 26th Dec) was wondering if anyone could give me any info. Have read numerouse reviews, a lot negative :ermm: We have upgraded to a tropical suite, any information on this type of accomodation would be a great help
Thankyou all
Rainie

Last edited:

rainie

Sep 15, 2007
yes :eek: ive just noticed my poor spelling but not sure how to get back and edit it sorry

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
No need to apologize! Dont go by the negative reviews of others...you have to form your own opinion!
My attitude is...if you want to have a good time vacation you will...irrespective of the resort. Now having said that, everyone wants to stay somewhere decent.
I have only been in to the lobby when I went to meet a friend a few years back, seems fairly decent. Its also close to the town of Cortecito if you wish to go out shopping.

rainie

Sep 15, 2007
HI
thanks for reply, yes i will make my own opinion when ive been, but negatives views do sometimes put a downer on things, although i do appreciate peoples honesty.

So if anyone does have any views good or bad i would love to here them.

Thanks again
Rainie

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Rainie,
i had several friends and family visiting me here and they stayed at the ocean bavaro, which soon will be named Barcelo Dominican Beach i think, and they liked it.
it is close to el cortecito for a shopping walk or hang out at local bars, it is not one of the big monster resorts, everything is close together.
you'll enjoy it
Mike