Maybe this will be a reason to do in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Baggy pants crackdown goes national - CNN.com

What started in Atlanta, GA is now going nation wide.

AZB, many dom yorks will start dressing in baggy pants when they visit DR because it will not be allowed back in the states.

Oh no!!!!!

What I thought was telling was that the ACLU was going to get involved because of "racial profiling". Hmmm, what are they trying to say, if you are a certain color you can show your butt crack??!!!

The good thing about the DR is it is so damn unpolitically correct, if a numnut walks around showing his britches people will just tell him like it is. If the kid ignores it they will assume he ain't "right" and will expect him to start eating shyte(literally) and throwing rocks and dirt - quite a "negative reinforcement" that's for sure. Fortunately, here at least in the DR, it is frowned upon to be crazy. Maybe we should do this in the US!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you're dreaming if you think laws will be on the books against baggy pants. the article says they are pushing for laws. and as for that town in louisiana, i think they have enough problems already with the Jena 6.

i'm not for or against it. i'm for freedom of expression regardless...i guess all the old timers who hate this fashion don't remember woodstock.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
you're dreaming if you think laws will be on the books against baggy pants. the article says they are pushing for laws. and as for that town in louisiana, i think they have enough problems already with the Jena 6.

i'm not for or against it. i'm for freedom of expression regardless...i guess all the old timers who hate this fashion don't remember woodstock.[/QUOTE]

I realize people were walking around butt naked at woodstock but I don't believe it was common practice to do that throughout the country. Indecent exposure is just that - people shouldn't be able to show their butt crack and underwear in public(on purpose of course). Thank goodness that will never catch on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.