toilet training

N

naturelover

whats the best product to clean toilets...they always look errrrrm like someone went to the toilet in them.
bleach doesnt seem to shift it

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
bleach doesnt seem to shift it

No? I'm tempted to ask what are you eating? Try soda crystals or muriatic acid but with the latter be careful, pour slowly and wear gloves & goggles in case it splashes into your eyes. And don't breathe in a heavy dose of the fumes (it's hydrochloric acid). Baking powder mixed in water can be a neutraliser if it splashes on your skin.

N

naturelover

thank you ...my bowl is sparkling thanks to the colonic acid you recommended ,,,now what to do with the taps on the sink:cheeky::cross-eye

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
thank you ...my bowl is sparkling thanks to the colonic acid you recommended ,,,now what to do with the taps on the sink:cheeky::cross-eye

Dear Sparkling Bowl,

If you have limescale buildup on your taps pour some white vinegar onto cloth & wrap it round taps and leave for a few hours. Then rinse off.

Lambada
No problem too small :)

P.S. A propos of absolutely nothing, how did you tackle limescale buildup in your country of origin? ;)

P.P.S. If you have vinegar left over swallow it to neutralise harmful bacteria which had to have been ingested to leave you with the toilet bowl problem of the first instance.:laugh:

N

naturelover

we didnt have any apart from in kettles and you can get kettle cleaning stuff for that lol......should we start a handy hints page.....do lemons work on taps by the way ive got loads of them