Ferry to PR

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
I know this has probably been asked a million times on here but I need the info. My flight home is from SJ on Jan 2. SO when is the last ferry before new years and how much does it cost? I have looked at the web site, but its all in spanish, plus I never saw a schedule or prices. Can anyone give me some good details?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
i don't know the shedule neither, but an important tip. book it far ahead on time, between christmas eve and new years day that ferry will be very hard overbooked, many dominicans live in PR and come over to see the family, same for the opposite direction.
send me their website address and i take a look on the spanish stuff or contact them by phone for you.
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
received your e-mail and went to the website of the ferry.
i sent them an e-mail requetsing availability, departure time and rates for 2 persons on december 31st, in case that day would not be available i requested the same for december 30th.
will post it right away when i get the answer back.
have a great weekend
Mike

gardito

Jan 15, 2004
ferry travels sdq to sju on sundays-tuesdays-thursdays. So December 30 or January 1 would be your travelling dates.

E.

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
received your e-mail and went to the website of the ferry.
i sent them an e-mail requetsing availability, departure time and rates for 2 persons on december 31st, in case that day would not be available i requested the same for december 30th.
will post it right away when i get the answer back.
have a great weekend
Mike

Thanks Mike. I only need 1 person though. no cabin unnecessary.

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
got the info

Is there anything cheaper? ferry wise?

235 w/o cabin leaving sun, tues and thursday and 8pm 12 hour journey.

313 with cabin.

I wasnt able to understand if it was just one way or round trip.

17878324800 is the number

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
Peak season is 235 one way from SD to PR, no cabin. The last day of the year they run from Santo D. Is December 27.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
HE was talking about punta cana and the whole areas at all as a reply to the prior talking about "worst time of the year for cheap" of anything.
wanted just to explain that he will not find anything cheap end december or during the whole januaruy in the whole caribbean, peak season for travel everywhere, no cheap flights, no cheap rooms, no cheap Ferry aso.
and most stuff is booked out far ahead
Mike