Where exactly is Bayahibe located?

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Well the title says it.

I've always thought and been told that Bayahibe belongs to Provincia de la Romana (esp. at school and on the one tour I've visited the beach with), as they always list them together, but at some tourist site I've seen it listed under Provincia de la Altagracia. Anyone who can enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well the title says it.

I've always thought and been told that Bayahibe belongs to Provincia de la Romana (esp. at school and on the one tour I've visited the beach with), as they always list them together, but at some tourist site I've seen it listed under Provincia de la Altagracia. Anyone who can enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.
It is part of Altagracia, as per pic below.

333918x592.jpg

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Well the title says it.

Thanks in advance.

The spin doctors of marketing equate Bayahibe as part of La Romana due to its close proximity to La Romana airport, La Romana, and of course Casa del Campo. Politically it is in La Altagracia province. The Chavon river divides part of La Romana province from La Altagracia, Bayahibe being on the east and La Romana on the west.

Also, great map Rocky

Regards,
PJT

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si senor......

It is part of Altagracia,
CORRECTOMUNDO!!!.

OP, if you are looking for a nice Resort in Bayahibe, send me a PM.

Just know that you will NOT see any Dominicans staying there (NOT many, if any), as it caters mostly to Italians!.