El Mirador LaVega

Donato

Jul 7, 2007
How can I find the number to Town Hall of El Mirador LaVega. Still looking for ABREU Family. Any help will be appreciated

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
How can I find the number to Town Hall of El Mirador LaVega. Still looking for ABREU Family. Any help will be appreciated
If El Mirador is located within the municipality of La Vega (which pretty much is the entire northern part of La Vega province), then the town hall would probably be that of La Vega itself.

The other options would be the municipalities of Jarabacoa, Constanza, or Jima Abajo. Those are all the municipalities in La Vega province.

www.lavega.gov.do

-NALs

Donato

Jul 7, 2007
Thanks Nals, But how can I get a phone listing of ABREU Family from El Mirador LaVega. I have been looking for a friend for a long time. I have tried the white pages but does not work.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Thanks Nals, But how can I get a phone listing of ABREU Family from El Mirador LaVega. I have been looking for a friend for a long time. I have tried the white pages but does not work.

Click here.

You need the given and surname of the person(s) you are searching in order to work. For example, if you are looking for an Ana Abreu, type Ana next to nombre, Abreu next to apellido, and click on La Vega in the Ciudad box.

In fact, that search resulted in 7 Ana Abreu living in La Vega.

If the person you are searching doesn't come up, try the name of their spouse , if they have one.

By the way, this only works if they have a land line. If the only thing they have is a cell phone, well...

Good luck.

-NALs