looking for mens soccer teams

Antonio10

Apr 26, 2007
Yes hi I wondering if anyone has any contacts for some mens soccer teams in the north coast area???
I am goin to be living in Puerto plata but am willing to drive alittle to play some Futbol!!!
I am 25 and argentinian/uruguayian
I really need to find a team to play with I cant go long without playing futbol...

thanks!
Antonio

N

naturelover

i believe the owner of casa oasis in cabarete plays football somewhere but i couldnt tell you where.....also alex from century 21 plays at the same place where ever it is lol.....im errrm sort of helpful

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
There's a field in Puerto Plata, near the center of the town ...

i dont know much about it as i play here in SD.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is a team in Monte Llano.
Your best bet is to go to the f?tbol cancha and ask.

HB

dwnddindr

Jun 12, 2007
Field in Puerto Plata

Go to the field in Puerto Plata beside the Police Station in the afternoon around 5 or 6 o'clock and you'll find teams practising. The head (coach) of the Puerto Plata team is usually hanging around during that time too. Just go there and ask someone and I'm sure they'll be able to direct you to him. I went there one day and asked and they took me right to him. He told me to come and practise with them, but I've been too busy to make it.

Antonio10

Apr 26, 2007
o.k awesome!!! I have heard of that team but from what I know Montellano is the professional team that plays in the liga mayor..... I have played in canada provincial in ontario but dont know if I could commit to one of those teams ..... was looking more for a league to play in but not to competitive .... but if thats my only bet then would love to help them out!
thanks for the info

N

naturelover

send an e mail to casa oasis,cabarete he might be able to help you ...hes german but speaks good english