Where to stay in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcanadiangal

Jan 23, 2004
Hey everyone...it's been a very, very long time since I've been on this board..just remembering it makes me go crazy missing POP (I lived there in 2004-05)

Well, I'm going back to visit just for 5 days from Oct 3- Oct 7, maybe a few days extra if I have time and I'm planning on staying in POP. I'm not a fan of the all-inclusive thing, so I'm looking for some place central, in the city, kind of something like a hostel or a B&B. And cheap, of course. haha. Any recommendations?

Also, I know the Merengue festival is the weekend beforehand, but does anyone know of anything in particular going on in POP or SDQ that weekend?

What have I missed since 2005???????? I feel soooo out of the loop, but I live on the other side of the world now and just can't keep up!

Thanks!!! Besos!

brooklynguy33

Sep 3, 2007
hey i am going from the 26th till the 7th till sunday ill stay in PP than from sunday till sunday i wana stay in sosua remember any good place ?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
What have I missed since 2005???????? I feel soooo out of the loop, but I live on the other side of the world now and just can't keep up! Thanks!!! Besos!

You want 2 years history of PP in one thread..........? :)

Malecon looks very different, so does main road out to Cofresi. Try doing a search for Apart Hotel Lomar or Portofino or really cheap Hotel Ilra or Victoriana. They've been covered in previous threads.

katira57

Sep 12, 2006
I know a house which they rent for 50.00 dollars a night, with 3 bedrooms,kitchen,no airconditioner but it has cable, and maybe you could get two other friends to share it with you better then this nothing it is in batuey sosua

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Status
Not open for further replies.