WLI Reservation Reward ripoff!

JohnYu

Aug 12, 2007
Last month sent some flowers from FTD for my daughters birthday. Two days ago a $10. fee appeared on my credit card statement from Reservations Rewards. Called them (800 732 7031) was told that I had a membership with them. Of course I new nothing of it. Politely asked to refund and cancel the membership. They agreed. Here is a link that talks about this scam. Rip Off Report: WLI RESERVATIONS REWARDS; Webloyalty.com, Fandango.com Deceptively Takes Money From Your Checking Account Internet, nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Me tooo

I too have had this happen. When I placed my original order, they said nothing about membership to any program. I did have my $$ refunded but I was not so polite on the telephone.

:pirate:

GERMAN

Dec 18, 2007
$10 fee appeared on my credit card statement from Reservations Rewards. Called them (800 732 7031) was told that I had a membership with them. Of course I new nothing of it. Politely asked to refund and cancel the membership
Pedro German Narvaez
german1405@hotmail.com

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I just sent something through FTD last week, then the reservation rewards window popped up - I didn't click on anything and just shut it down - will I still see this charge on my credit card or because I didn't click on the window, did I bypass this problem? I read the rules - and it did state that it would use whatever payment option you used on FTD when you did your purchase, and would debit that account $10.00 each month thereafter. My first thought was I guess I should have read FTD's privacy policy. I was a little turned off by this - but thought I might be in the clear since I didn't agree to anything. It smelled of scam right from the get-go.

So my question is - did any of you who got charged actually join the reservation rewards program or did you do like me and ignore it and still get charged?

Marlie