Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default St Patrick's school Sto Domingo

Does anyone have a link to the St Patrick school website please?

Regards,
    Paul

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Found it

Hey I found it - you'll all be relieved to know. HeHe

Well there were probably loads of you all searching like mad for this, you can stop now.

Only joking.

Paul

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

could you share it with us. i have'nt been able to find it in two weeks. lol

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No problem

Quote Originally Posted by jruane44 View Post
    could you share it with us. i have'nt been able to find it in two weeks. lol
    Sure thing

I'm at work right now, soon as I get home I'll be able to get it from my PC and post it.

Having said that, believe it or not, after finally getting the URL the website threw up a 'server error' whenever I chose either the english or spanish language options.

It may be fixed by now though. We rang the school and they were un-willing to give any info at all over the phone. They agreed to send an info package via email. Haven't got it yet, but the week-end has partly intervened.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you live in the Dom Rep? Why that school? There are way much better shcools. What are you looking for? My daughter is in an all american type school and speaks english at the age of 5 of course with my help and i travel to the states twice a year so that helps. But if you are lookin for an american type school with good values i got a few good ones.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freemo View Post
    Sure thing

I'm at work right now, soon as I get home I'll be able to get it from my PC and post it.

Having said that, believe it or not, after finally getting the URL the website threw up a 'server error' whenever I chose either the english or spanish language options.

It may be fixed by now though. We rang the school and they were un-willing to give any info at all over the phone. They agreed to send an info package via email. Haven't got it yet, but the week-end has partly intervened.
    What happened to the link you found for this school??

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alicious View Post
    Here is the link to: .: St. Patrick School :. in DR.

Here is a Link to The International Schools Association you might find useful. The contact info (including website if available) of some DR schools can be found in there.

NotLurking

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotLurking View Post
    Here is the link to: .: St. Patrick School :. in DR.

Here is a Link to The International Schools Association you might find useful. The contact info (including website if available) of some DR schools can be found in there.

NotLurking

When the intro is over and you select english or spanish there is a Server error.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gossette Ortiz View Post
    Do you live in the Dom Rep? Why that school? There are way much better shcools. What are you looking for? My daughter is in an all american type school and speaks english at the age of 5 of course with my help and i travel to the states twice a year so that helps. But if you are lookin for an american type school with good values i got a few good ones.

We're English, this school seems to have a good rep from posters here on Dr1.
    I'm sure St Georges is better for example and possibly Carol Morgan but we don't have limitless funds. My children while maybe not fluent in spanish, will be after 6 months or so. St Patricks seems to be an affordable option.

We are hoping that the transition from UK school to DR schools will be a fairly comfortable one. The dual language system at St Patricks should help towards their integration.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alicious View Post

Simply couldn't lay my hands on the link for ages, sorry.

It was buried in an email from the school.

I notice someone has posted it in the meantime, still doesn't work though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast