The Fountains at Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
A fruitless search prompts me to ask if anyone has any first hand info on this project being developed by an American group. Exact location, timeline, product mix, etc. Their website remains under development. Thanks

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Thanks, I did know who it was--but I was interested in a non-sugar coated view of the project.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The Fountains at Cabarete is a mixed-use development with a large retail plaza, a hotel and residential condos. There will be underground parking for approximately 500 cars. The retail plaza will contain shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The anticipated start date is first quarter 2008, construction is expected to take approximately 18 months. It is located next to Banco Popular Plaza, just before the center of town (coming from Sosua). The website should be upddated with full details including renderings, floorplans, prices, etc, within a month or so.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
sorry, my mistake, as a new person to DR1 and in my enthusiasm to participate and post a reply, I put the wrong link in the last reply. DUMB, I'll find the correct one and post it

Status
Not open for further replies.