nudism

R

Robert J

are there any nude beaches. What does the local people or the government think about nudist. And does anyone know why the only nudist resort in DR closed.

E

Eddy

I knew of one on the north coast and it was shut down. I heard even the Catholic Church was involved. Don't forget the DR is still 50 years behind in that respect.

A

Alex Del Rosario

go to hedonism in Negril Jamaica, there you can do whatever you want, nobody will bother you. That place is insane.

J

Jack

The Resort you are referring to was named Eden Bay Resort located on the North Coast about an hour's driving time east of Sosua. .
Right now it is closed to guests, but the good news is I expect it to be open for business by Christmas.

Hope this info is helpful to you. Thanks

E

Eddy

The Bad News

From what I heard from an owner: Open yes but probably not as nudist

J

Jack

Re: The Bad News-Info Not Correct

Eddy,
I expect it to be clothing optional.

E

Eddy

I STAND CORRECTED

Jack,
Sorry about any inconvenience caused by my last post. If anyone knows for sure, you're the man. I'm glad you were monitoring and able to get the information out to our fellow readers. See you on your next trip to Sosua.
Cheers

J

Jack

Re:I STAND CORRECTED-

Thanks Eddy for the Post.
My wife and I sure enjoyed your bar and watching the WWF special event which you got for us on your sports TV satellites.. We appreciated all the hospitality and look forward to seeing you again soon - a month or so from now.