Puppies,Puppies,Puppies!!.and MORE Puppies!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We live in Santo Domingo on the same street as the Zoo. We have 5 puppies left out of a litter of 10!! They will grow to be "medium" sized,35 lbs.??????
There are both males and females. They have medium length coats,and are all white,"Blond",and tw0 black & brown. My kids want to keep them all! We have their mother,and their older brother and sister now! We will keep "Oreja",the "runt" of the litter,as an "Inside" dog.
If you want one ,or two,come by and take a look. We are in "Las Coloinas" de Arroyo Hondo. Near the Zoo,not far from Supermercado National. They are "free" to a good home. They are all friendly,and good with kids,GOOD watchdogs too,as are their mother and siblings. "PM" me. Cris Colon

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I have a 5 month old beautiful puppy in Cofresi, if anybody who has a fenced in yard would adopt her. She's got all shots, is extremely healthy, and very friendly but shy and barks towards strangers. Beautiful colors, she does not look like a street dog.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I want a dog but not sure if the place I rented will permit one. The dog has to be a reincarnation of Sniffy (who many of you met of know about). Has to be semi large. Intimidating looking but friendly. Must be able to accompany me on my walks and be easy going to accompany me in the Colmados. Also will be kept in the house at all times and only be outside with me. So I hope to get a dog as soon as I return, if permitted. If not I'll be looking for a new place to live and for sure it will let me have a dog.