Real Estate Agent Association

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
My associate needs the phone number for the Dominican Association of Real Estate Agents. OR in spanish Asociacion Dominicana de Agentes Inmobilarios. I have looked everywhere I can think of.....

Thanks in advance.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
8 1/2 hours later & still no replies!! Strikes me that there may not be such an Association!! We know there are no certifications needed for this 'Profession' in the DR & virtually ANYONE who decides he/she wants to set up selling houses/property to unsuspecting tourists, can do so without haqving qualifications/experience. Chances are therefore that no such body has been formed - I certainly have never HEARD of such a thing on the North Coast.

I am surprised Robert or Dolores have been unable to shed some light on this in that DR1 has its own (our VERY own) Realty section!?? Maybe they have not seen this thread yet - Did you PM them?

Why not try some of the reputable Realtors here on the North Coast like Caldwell Banker. West-Indies Realty, Juan Perdomo, CoralBay - I am sure they will know IF there is such an association. I would also recommend a chat with Fabio Guzman's office as they are BOUND to know if/where such an organisation hangs out!! ~ the NON honeyed ....... Grahame.

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
Asociaci?n Dominicana de Agentes Inmobiliarios (ADAI)
Avenida 27 de Febrero, No. 411
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

For additional information, please contact:

Lic. Maria Mora Martinez bicc@codetel.net.do or call 809/565-4481 ext. 310.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks Andy - you rock.

Grahame - I was surprised too. I had posted the question on behalf of a friend who had exhausted every source of info she could come up with! I believe the association actually has to do with Real Estate firms rather then agents but I am not positive. PM - good idea but I had not thought to do that first, I simply posted.....

By the way, they are not in the online yellow pages either.....