Stuff do to in Punta Cana

MissDecember

Sep 12, 2007
Hi all-
Not sure if I picked the right section to post in but here goes :)

So I'm going to be in DR from the 14th to the 22 of Dec and for about 5 days I'm going to be alone and I wanted to some fun things to do - So far we've done Saona,Catalina Island, Altos de Chavon and some snorkeling trips. I was looking to do something different but where they wont look at me like a three headed freak for being there alone!

Thanks!

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
How about a little ecotourism? Like the Punta Cana Ecological Reserve? I have read it is beautiful and lush but I am not sure about how to get there...or, you can go to Hato Mayor, to Cueva Fun Fun (Fun Fun underground Cave), that has rivers inside and it is very long. Dolores may have some good suggestions.

For nightlife, maybe the Hard Rock Cafe?

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
Solomente

Nothing wrong in being alone ,my first trip here i came alone,no one else could get time off.I had the best holiday of my life,half the people on the bus to the hotel were alone,after two days we all hung around and had just the best time.All the couples were in ore and envy of us. On your own you can come and go as you like; its just the best,just leave the sankeys alone is my advice they will break your heart and leave your head screwed up,ok if you want a quick no strings relationship,be safe ;)

MissDecember

Sep 12, 2007
stuff to do

Oh that sounds kinda fun
thanks for the tip
Would love to hear more, I did a search but keep coming up with the smame thing, booze cruise, snorkeling been there done that I want something I've not done!

MissDecember

Sep 12, 2007
oh yea thats another thing we dont have a ride or a bus set up to take us to the hotel
anyone know any good places to call-