Skydiving in the DR?

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Does anyone have any information about skydiving in the DR? Where you can do it, how much it costs, schedules or contact information. I'd like to do it here, if possible, but I want to make sure it's from a reputable service. Thanks

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
for the first time

I would love to try it here with my two Dominican friends I always suprize them so this would be a really good suprize if I can convince my girlfriend(Novia) to go with me and my close Dominicano Hermano!! let me know where it can be done. I have heard that there are alot of Helicopter rides from all airports.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Skydiving would be great and now that you mention it helicopter rides would be awesome. Does anyone have any ideas on that. Prices and availability of helicopter prices. thanks!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
What part of the country are you visiting? There are helicopter tours in various parts.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
I'm in Santo Domingo. If you have any info let me know. thanks. (if you have for any other parts of the country that'd be great also.)

scotmatt

Mar 11, 2008
I'm new to this whole website and haven't quite figured out how to start my own thread, but I need help with this too... I want to go Skydiving in Santo Domingo or Punta Cana... I'm staying both places

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm new to this whole website and haven't quite figured out how to start my own thread, but I need help with this too... I want to go Skydiving in Santo Domingo or Punta Cana... I'm staying both places

As far as I'm aware, only in Samana 1-2 times per year.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
They do paragliding and flying in Jarabacoa maybe some people there know of skydiving options as well

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
In Puerta Plata helicopter tours and services are available from the airport I believe. For an experienced jumper this might be the ticket.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Are you an experienced jumper? If you are, and want to jump this weekend in Cotui PM me.