Tutoring in English

seabail45

Jul 7, 2007
I am looking for someone or a business that teaches or tutors in English especially reading and writing.

Does anyone know of such a place in the D.R.

seabail45

Jul 7, 2007
I was looking more on the scale of Sylvan learning or Huntington tutoring here in the United States.

Not so much for corporations or professionals more for students.

Gossette Ortiz

Oct 17, 2007
Hi my name is Gossette and i tutor in English i have worked in all american type schools but i tutor in English now. I have refrences of families whom i have worked with and kids who i am working with. The children i tutor are from schools such as Saint George, Saint Joseph and New Horizons. If you are interested i can give you more information so that you can contact me sometimes i work from my office which is a realestate office (Inindesa) but i do tutor at home for other peoples convinience.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I would recommend going to your local, high quality English schools, and checking for who is available.

Most teachers at these schools tutor on their spare time, and I would say they are the best qualified.

Although you may be able to find competitive prices from someone who is not teaching, and only tutoring...

I would say, quality-wise your best bet is to get at least a reference from one of the well know English schools in your area.

Or at least the schools will be able to give you some high quality references.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
English is my second language.

But if anyone wants to learn Korean or Chinese, let me know.

My rate: Two large bottles of Presidentes (or two large cups of ice cream from Bon's) per hour (non-negotiable) :chinese: :chinese: